Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hinds feet on high places

***The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! For the Chief Musician; with my stringed instruments.***
Habakkuk 3:19

I'm listening to a Conference in which Beth's talking about fear.
This is what I'm learning.....

Fear. Fear is the emotional outburst of doubt or unbelief. But God. (Excuse me. Let me rephrase: The God of the Universe,)does not desire for me to live under the stronghold of fear. It is not His will for me. And THAT is awesome. I'm in the middle of this sinking in and processing. I still have two sessions to go, but I wanted to state that truth. Because it is huge. And enough! To be continued.....