Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday's Super Simple Secret Summer Skin Saver!

Sorry for the dorky title. I couldn't help it!

Earlier this summer I was in LUSH drooling and dreaming over all I'd purchase if I had a job and normal income. On the way home, I realized that I've been studying herbalism for a while now and I could start making more of this stuff on my own. I came up with this mask recipe and have been using it lately and it's one of the things that has truly helped my skin be healthier. I believe in it because all of the ingredients have amazing benefits on their own. Together they are kind of a powerhouse. 

Anyway, I wanted to share it with you. 
Try it a few times a week.
Tell me what you think! 

Ingredients:
Raw unfiltered honey. 
Raw unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar 
Calcium Bentonite Clay. (Healthfood store, Sprouts, Online.) 
Blueberries ( I like frozen during the summer. Feels good.)


Place ingredients in blender until consistency is able to be blended. 
(Like making a smoothie.) 
Blend in a blender. Done! That simple. 
Make sure you wash your face well before putting it on. 
Let it harden/dry. 
Wash off.
Place remainder in tupperware in fridge. 

Happy Healthy Skin to you! 



No comments: