Monday, December 31, 2012

The proof.

This morning I woke up to a message saying we need to book our April flights for Africa very soon and do I have the funds? I began panicking. I knew we'd need to book in January, but it crept up so fast. As far as I knew, I had zero dollars in my Agape account. To calm myself down I began reciting the 5 point pledge:
1. God is who He says He is.
2. God can do what He says He can do.
3. I am who God says I am.
4. I can do all things through Christ.
5. God's word is alive & active in me.
I'M BELIEVING GOD. I'M BELIEVING GOD. I'M BELIEVING GOD.

30 minutes later Lisa calls me to inform me that she's checked my account and I have $900. BOOM. Almost half of what I'll probably need and I didn't even know it!
What more proof would anyone need?!
When you know you've been called to something, jump in. DO IT. Stop making excuses. He's got your back!

No comments: