Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strange longings

I really miss the Firehouse. Like, REALLY miss it. My spirit aches for the way life was then. (minus the owner). I miss a lot of things about life at Ecola, too. And here's the funny part: both of those things were parts of my life for pretty short periods of time. Yet I loved them the most. Wierd.......
I'm freaking out about a lot of stuff. I don't know why. You think you're pretty much over things and suddenly they come back up with a vengeance out of nowhere way later. Does this mean I never really dealt with and got healing with them? Who knows.....
So much on my heart. Strange dreams lately. Surprising emotions over seemingly small things. Longing to be a part of something so real and true and Jesus even more than I am now. Jumbled. **sigh** Days like this are part of being human, I suppose. A strange longing that I just know won't be filled. So...I dream about Narnia. It comforts. Jesus. More of Jesus. He works. Every time.

1 comment:

BeckyLove said...

my dear, I know the feeling. I long for the spiritual environment of Ecola or the Firehouse. We will have to create one :)